HOW DO I CHECK MY REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INFORMATION?
If you are unsure what your youth hockey payment schedule is of if you are concerned that you might have missed a payment, please follow the following instructions to find your registration record within your SportsEngine profile.
- Log into the www.byha.org site using the SportsEngine account used to submit the registration.
- Click on your SportsEngine Username at the top right corner of the page and then select Settings.
- On the left side of the page, click on Registrations and locate the registration record you are looking for.
Please Note: Several other youth sports organizations use SportsEngine websites and you will likely see many registrations in the list (B.A.L.L, Lacrosse, Football, Soccer, etc...).
- Click on the registration to see all order and payment information. Click on the Order Details to see all order and payment information. You can also make manual payments here against any open Order balances.
- Click on the Bills menu to see all Invoices sent to you or any of the child profiles under your parent profile. You can make payments here against any open Invoice balances.